Well, you say, this all sounds very “Old School”….
Yes, it is because it’s cool, COOL, COOOOOOOL!!
Once we put our phones down & slow down, we can begin, with care, to consider our audience, our intent, and our message. We can also return to the days of yore… Well… of YOUR parents & grandparents, when people wrote letters & greeting cards when they wanted to let somebody know how they feel.
Here are some people who did it well:
- 20 Amazing Letters Worth Reading
- Letters of Note
- 6 Open Letters That Changed the World
- The Best Collection of Letters to Read (From van Gogh to Vonnegut, Einstein to Eisenhower)
- The Letters of Greats (Brainpickings)
- 10 Touching Letters Written By Famous People
- The Letter Project
- 10 Reasons You Should Write More Handwritten Letters